TREES & WREATHS
Wintersinger’s has several different varieties of Christmas trees to choose from. All varieties are available for you to choose and cut your own. For those who are unable to cut their own, we also offer that we pre-cut trees from our fields.
We also provide a wholesale option for businesses and service clubs wishing to include Wintersinger’s Christmas trees alongside their products or for fundraisers. If you are interested, please contact us as at your earliest convenience to discuss the possibility.
Pick Your Favourite
(Blue and Myer Blue)
Dark green to powdery blue; ¾ to 1½ inches long; very stiff needles; good needle retention; symmetrical; branches are very stiff and support heavy decorations.
(Balsam and Fraser)
Dark green needles ½ to 1½ inches long; soft needles; great needle retention; nice scent; pyramid-shaped; strong branches which turn upwards.
Pine & Spruce Trees up to 8ft.
- White PineNot Available for 2020
- White & Norway Spruce$55+HST
- Blue & Myer Spruce$65+HST
Pine & Spruce Trees over 8ft.
Due to the additional labour required to prune and maintain these trees, there is charge of $5.00 per additional foot.
Fir Trees up to 8ft.
- Fraser & Balsam Fir$100+HST
Fir Trees over 8ft.
Due to the additional labour required to prune and maintain these trees, there is charge of $10.00 per additional foot.
- Small Tree Stand$45
- Large Tree Stand$55
- Tree Bags$5
When you get home, there are steps you can take to ensure your Christmas tree remains fresh throughout the Christmas season…
- Make a fresh 1 inch cut in the trunk and place immediately into water. This is required because when a tree is cut, sap seals the trunk much like a cut flower and a fresh cut allows the tree to drink water.
- Never let the water level get below the bottom of the stump. If it does then a fresh cut will be necessary. Watch the water level closely for the first 24-48 hours as this is when the tree will drink the most water.
- Make sure your tree is not near a heat source such as heating vents or televisions as the heat will dry out the needles on your Christmas tree.
- Ensure all lights and cords are in good repair with no broken bulbs or bare wires. Always turn Christmas tree lights off when you are not at home. Never use candles or any other open flame near your Christmas tree.
Wreaths, Garland and Greenery
Visit our wreath boutique to add fresh handmade wreaths and garland for that finishing touch. Wreaths begin at $25.00 plus HST. In addition, we have available in our boutique items such as greenery for creating you own displays; apple cider to take home and enjoy; our unique, hassle-free tree stands; easy tree removal bags for minimal fuss.
Customized garland can be ordered by telephone. We require at least three days notice to compete your order. Custom orders can be picked up, when you come for your tree or you may specify a date for pick up.
Visit our snack bar to get warm and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or hot cider along with a snack. It’s the perfect way to wrap up a visit to Wintersinger’s.
Fresh Artisan Wreaths
- Fir Undecorated$22
- Fir Decorated$32
- 3–Mix Undecorated$25
- 3–Mix Decorated$35
- Single Mix$1 per ft.
- 2–Mix$1.50 per ft.
- 3–Mix$2 per ft.
- Curly Branches$1 per Branch
- Large Bunch (Pine, Cedar, Fir or Mixed)$5 per Bunch
- Red Dogwood$4 per Bunch
- Hemlock$3 per Bunch
- Juniper$4 per Bunch
- 2 Litre$5
- 4 Litre$8
All prices are subject to HST
Wintersinger’s Tree Farm 5837 3 Line, Hillsburgh, ON N0B 1Z0
Hours of Operation
We are open 7 days a week from November 21st until December 21st.
SEVEN DAYS A WEEK — 9:00am to 5:00pm
Join our mailing list, and as a special thankyou, we’ll send you a five dollar coupon towards your next Christmas tree purchase at Wintersinger’s.